St Ann’s parish cares for 48 villages, 14 schools and more than 14 housing estates, with a population of over 18,167 Catholics. Overall, it has 52 outstations.
An average attendance at Sunday Masses in the ‘Baruk’ clocks at approximately 800 people, squeezed in a hall which was meant to hold about half the number.
The following are outstation villages served by the parish (Click on the links for their FB page):
- St Mary, Kampung Bumbok
- St. John’s Church, Kpg. Tematu
- Sacred Heart’s Church, Kpg. Semeba
- St. Mary Magdalen Church, Kpg Emperoh Jambu
- St. Micheal, Teng Bukap
- St. Catherine, Kpg Bratan
- St. Joachim’s Chapel, Rumah Seri Kenangan
- St. Paul Chapel, Kpg. Batu Gong
The following are outstation housing estates served by the parish:
- Greenwood Park
- Taman Landeh
The following are outstation schools served by the parish:
- SMK Wira Penrissen
- SMK Penrissen No.1
- SMK Siburan
*Not all outstations are listed. Last updated 29 Oct 2015.